|App Name||My Hurricane Tracker - Tornado Alerts & Warnings v3.2.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 4121 )|
My Hurricane Tracker gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornados, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available. In a beautiful interface, you won’t be overwhelmed with cluttered screens like you might with other apps. We give you exactly what you need in an easy to understand way.
– Interactive tracking maps for each hurricane.
– NOAA forecast map & storm satellite imagery where available!
– Historic search of previous storms from 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
– Receive weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
– Push notifications for weather warnings or when new storm formations are detected!
– Radar, satellite and sea temperature images automatically updated in the app!
– See an outlook for the next 5 days from the NOAA.
– Track specific hurricanes and receive notifications every time they are updated just by pressing the notify button!
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro and Storm by Weather Underground.
– The “Notification Type” setting has been split into three settings – “Hurricane Notifications”, “Tornado Notifications” and “Weather Notifications”. This allows you to set the specific kinds of notifications you’d like to receive.
– When on the specific hurricane screen, you can now long press on the map to find out how far away a location is from the hurricane.
– The app now supports landscape mode on tablets.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee