|App Name||23andMe - DNA Testing : Health & Ancestry v5.94.1|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.0 ( 29192 )|
Explore your DNA with 23andMe. Discover how your DNA connects you to 1500+ geographic regions around the world. Gain insights into your health, traits, and more.
• Ancestry + Traits Service includes Ancestry Composition — covering 1500+ geographic regions — and 30+ Trait reports such as Ability to Match Musical Pitch, Cilantro Taste Aversion, and more.
• DNA Relative Finder allows you to opt-in to connect with other 23andMe customers who share your DNA and ancestors.
• Your Family Tree, automatically built from your DNA relationships, allows you to easily visualize how you’re all related.
• Health + Ancestry Service includes everything in Ancestry + Traits Service plus 60+ additional genetic reports such as Genetic Weight, Muscle Composition, and more.*
Both Services require purchasing a kit and submitting a saliva sample using the collection kit provided. You can log into your account to track the progress of your sample. Once you get your results, open your app to view all your reports.
In the app, you can also choose to answer survey questions and participate in 23andMe research.
Our rigorous standards ensure quality service.
• Our team of scientists and medical experts uses a robust process to develop reports and ensure validity.
• Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%.
*Health + Ancestry Service is available in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Sweden.
Terms of service
UK, IE, FI, DK, SE, NL (https://www.23andme.com/en-eu/about/tos/)
All other countries (https://www.23andme.com/en-int/about/tos/)
Times may be tough, but we don’t have to be alone. The new Family & Friends experience makes it easier to get introduced to your family:
– See all your close relatives at a glance, then keep exploring. Learn about
what ancestries you inherited from your parents, and dive into your
Family Health History Tree, plus more, all in one hub.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee