|App Name||Halo Platform v21.2.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 118 )|
The Halo clinical communication and collaboration platform simplifies communication, so clinicians can focus on care. One mobile (or web) application provides role based secure messaging, voice communication and critical alert notification along with on-call schedule management. Halo can also integrate with all hospital clinical systems to allow instant access to existing on-call schedules, critical and clinical teams, call center messages, critical lab results, and others. Regardless of your role or department, Halo allows you to communicate the right information to the right people in real-time.
Halo Key Features:
• Unlimited HIPAA-compliant secure messaging with automatic message status updates (Sent/Delivered/Read)
• Attach high-resolution photos, audio, video and documents
• Off-duty and auto-forward settings redirect critical messages when you’re unavailable
• User defined groups and organization defined distribution lists allow quick and efficient communication to multiple recipients
• Place voice calls over your system’s VoIP network with the same application used for secure messaging, alerts and on-call schedules
• Receive critical alerts from nurse call systems, PACS/labs, EHR’s and others directly on your mobile device
• Schedule management tool (admin only) creates real-time systemwide on-call schedules
• Role based communication allows you to contact who’s on-call and available right now to assist (individuals or teams) via secure text messaging or voice calls
• Can operate on all devices and platforms commonly found in healthcare systems – smartphones, dumbphones, pagers, workstations on wheels, desktop computers and more.
Thank you for using the Halo app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. This release includes performance improvements.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee