|App Name||e-Anatomy v5.0.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 2436 )|
IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiology technicians. Get a sneak peek at more than 16 000 medical and anatomical images for free before subscribing to our detailed atlas of human anatomy.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy online atlas. Carry with you the most complete reference of human anatomy, wherever you go, on your mobile device or tablet.
e-Anatomy has over 16 000 images containing series of images in axial, coronal and sagittal views as well as radiography, angiography, dissection pictures, anatomical charts and illustrations. All medical images were carefully labeled, more than 850 000 labels available in 12 languages including the Latin Terminologia Anatomica.
(More details on: https://www.imaios.com/en/e-Anatomy)
– Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
– Zoom in and out
– Tap labels to display anatomical structures
– Select anatomical labels by category
– Easily locate anatomical structures thanks to the index search
– Multiple screen orientations
– Switch languages at the touch of a button
The PRICE of the application including access to all modules is 89.99 € per year. This subscription also gives you access to e-Anatomy on IMAIOS website.
e-Anatomy is an atlas of anatomy continuously being improved: updates and new module are part of the subscription!
The SIZE of application is 850 Mb and WIFI connection is required to download images.
The medical information on this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy has three methods of activation for our different users:
1) IMAIOS members who have access provided by their university or library, may use their user account to enjoy full access to all modules. However, an internet connection is periodically required to verify their user account.
2) Users who have purchased the modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the “”Restore”” feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged again and the content available by the time of your purchase is permanently accessible offline.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to e-Anatomy. All modules and features will be active for a limited period of time. Subscriptions will be automatically renewed so that they can enjoy continuous access to e-Anatomy.
Additional auto-renewable subscription Information:
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings on the Play Store after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
The screenshots are part of the full e-Anatomy application with all modules enabled.
– Fix Quick Links animation
– Put CT axial chest module back online
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee