|App Name||HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera v2.12a|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 5759 )|
* Flexible photo and video settings.
* Support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Customizable user interface.
* Advanced selfie mode. Start shooting by timer, face recognition, or voice commands.
*Control by hardware keys. Separate settings for each key.
* Display the angle of the device.
* Face detection support.
* Automatic image alignment based on accelerometer data. Now your photos will never be overwhelmed by the horizon.
* Support of exposure bracket.
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) and DRO (Dynamic Range Optimization) photo modes.
* Flexible settings of sounds: the ability to turn off the sound of the shutter, select the sound of the shutter (not supported by all devices), adjust the volume of sounds.
* Location of the interface for the right-hander or the left-hander.
* Widgets that allow you to take a single click to take a photo or start recording a video.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; * RAW (DNG) files support.
* Focus bracketing mode.
The source code can be downloaded here – https://sourceforge.net/projects/hedgecam2/
Based on Open Camera source code.
If you want to translate the application to your native language, just send me the language file via email. In the archive with the source code you can find english language file (values/strings.xml) and unfinished language files that were parsed from Open Camera source.
* Updated portuguese language file.
* Fixed shutter button in selfie mode.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee