|App Name||CityBus Mariupol v2.3.2|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3784 )|
Smart app for tracking public transport of Mariupol.
* Main app function – transport tracking – depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the one that shown in the application.
– Only actual information. CityBus filters data not to show you things, which aren’t there.
– Favourites. CityBus gives you possibility to save your favorite routes lists and apply them in just a couple of taps.
– Smart view. On map zoom in you will see all vehicles, equipped with GPS-trackers, not only of selected routes.
– Routes search. You only need to choose two points on a map, search results could be filtered and applied to display suitable vehicles.
– Real-time transition. Received info about coordinates, speed and heading is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location. Displaying movement on a map is animated, almost no jumps.
– Traffic optimization. All useful info is already inside this app.
– Speed and heading visualization. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on speed changes size of colored area of ring around marker, and its center points in a direction the bus is heading.
– Color routes identification. Distinguishing routes is quite easy, ’cause every selected route is determined not only by its number, but although by color of its marker.
Application uses open data from web-site Martrans (https://martrans.gov.ua/) on the basis of the Law of Ukraine “About access to public information”
– Additional marker heading pointer
– Automatically rotate the map when following selected vehicle
– Crosshair in the center of the map when following selected vehicle (points to the last received location)
– The button for quick routes selection […] is fixed under the list of active routes
– Show request to switch location on if it is off when using “My Location” function
– Shortened and updated Tutorial
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee