|App Name||NAVER Map, Navigation v5.13.3|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.0 ( 168891 )|
South Korea’s best GPS navigation Get started right away
* Experience the completely new Naver Map.
– Menu tab for Map home
Quickly access and use Nearby, Public Transportation, Navigation and the MY tab from the home screen.
– Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
– Nearby (SmartAround)
Check restaurants and places to visit in your surroundings provided by NAVER’s user data.
Fast and accurate navigation with real-time traffic info and optimized usability for any driving condition.
– Vector map
360 degrees rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
– Public transit time calculator
Set your departure date and time to view the best route and arrival time.
– Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Pin and save travel plans, restaurants, and other points of interest in folders and view them on the map.
– Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Requires Android OS 5.0 or later
*Find out more tips on how to use Naver Map
– Naver Map customer service: http://naver.me/GYywEiT4
– Naver Map blog: https://blog.naver.com/naver_map
*User confirmation for Naver Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended:
(Some features to make calls and send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea)
– Microphone: Used to provide voice search or voice comman.(KR only)
– Location: Used to find users’ location when users find direction or use navigation.
– Phone: A device ID is used to check and change the login status for security. Used to make calls while navigating.(KR only)
– Call history: Used to access receipts of phone calls/messages while navigating.(KR only)
– SMS: Used to send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Storage: Used to access device’s storage to save and read content in order to provide better service.
– Contacts: Used in NAVER’s easy login service or to make calls and send messages while navigating.(KR only)
– Camera: Used in NAVER’s MY – Receipt Confirmation to take photos of receipts.
*Address: Green Factory, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
■ App stability and bug fixes
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee