|App Name||WiFi Warden - WiFi password sharing v3.3.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.1 ( 214796 )|
Access to millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots that our community has shared, for FREE.
Didn’t you always want to know how other people were getting access to all of those free internet hotspots? Now it’s easier than ever before!
Using WiFi Warden, you can find the best Wi-Fi hotspot or password for your current location, or anywhere else in the world. But WiFi Warden also has more features than just searching for Wi-Fi! You can see who is connected to your WiFi and test your internet connection speed. You can also share your own Wi-Fi passwords with the community.
WiFi Warden only requires minimal mobile data to find nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you, then you can connect to them and enjoy free internet!
If you don’t find any shared hotspot around yourself, don’t worry. Give the community some time to grow. Overtime, there will be more and more shared WiFi spots to help you get free Wi-Fi Internet connections.
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Connect to hotspots that others have shared
✔️ Filter by the nearest WiFi around you
✔️ See who is connected to your WiFi
✔️ Test your internet connection speed
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ Create strong passwords
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ And many other features…
Do I need to root my device?
Most features do not need root access. However:
🔷 To connect using WPS your phone must be rooted on Android 9 or newer versions, but if you are using Android 5 to 8 you do not need to root your device.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
* To get nearest shared hotspots for a new region and for the first time, you need internet connection.
* Connection using WPS doesn’t work at all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it’s the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the WiFi.
* To connect with WPS, The AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please don’t ask me to add more WPS PINs. If I find new WPS PIN, I will Put it in the future versions. if your router PIN is not available in the app, just look for it on your product label.
* To see the channel bandwidth, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) and higher version.
* Currently increased security guidelines only available for Asus , TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel routers.
* It’s better to use root method for testing null PIN.
* Distance to the router is calculated based on a Free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
* In-app purchases is only for removing ads, The app does not sell anything. All features are available for free.
* Connection using WPS PIN without root, does not work on some LG and Huawei devices. It’s a problem related with LG and Huawei softwares not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, Please look for the information on the internet or contact me.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) has been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure to know how the app works.
– OUI database updated
– Fixed few minor issues
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee