|App Name||Clear Outside v1.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 858 )|
Reliable weather forecasts for astronomers with an emphasis on cloud cover.
• Seven day hourly forecasts, updated hourly.
• Low, medium, high and total cloud cover.
• Moon rise/set times and phase.
• Sun rise/set and transit.
• Civil/nautical/astronomical darkness.
• International Space Station (ISS) pass-over information.
• Location search automatically provides a forecast for your location.
• Save favourite locations for easy access.
• Covers daytime too so also useful for solar observers/imagers.
Updated hourly. Frequent hourly updates are important because often the clear spell between showers provides excellent seeing and 30-minutes under a clear sky with a grab-&-go telescopes is pure gold!
Did you notice the ISS pass-over information? The times are precisely calculated for your location and displayed alongside the cloud forecasts so it has never been easier to observe. It is our favourite feature 🙂
Also includes regular weather data (wind, rain, frost, temperature, dew point, etc) so perfect for those wanting a detailed weather forecast, without cutesy graphics.
We have had a lot of fun building and testing Clear Outside and are keen to to develop it further so if you find it useful or have suggestions, please let us know.
Fixed a display issue when a non standard default font size was set in display settings.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee