|App Name||AirLief - Personal Air Pollution Monitor & Adviser v2.6.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 820 )|
No Advertising – all the air quality info you need, in one place. Simple to use, zero learning curve.
Developed with Health Physicians, AirLief App focuses not only on the air quality monitoring but also on how you can reduce your exposure to bad air quality by using practical tips. You will receive a better understanding of how air pollution affects health and you can personalize the app so you will receive tailored air quality info and protection tips.
What you get:
+ Your Personal Air Pollution Adviser. Focused on prevention. With a human-centered design, not data-centered.
+ 24/7 awareness about air quality. Real-time information from multiple data networks from 80+ countries and 10000+ cities. In some cities, we have more than 200 stations alone.
+ Personalized information for “sensitive groups”. What are you missing and what do you need to know more about air pollution if you have any respiratory, cardiovascular, or neurological issues.
+ Info about the traffic on the main roads. Provided by a Google map with the air quality sensors on it.
+ Actionable, personalized health recommendations. Know what you should do and might be missing — simple practical steps that can change the game in the long term. Very useful tips whether you’re at home, going for an exercise route, planning a trip or looking after the children.
+ Opportunity to have easy access to the air quality 5 favorite places on your dashboard. Cities or even particular air quality stations to follow.
+ High Air Pollution Alerts. Control the AQI limits and the number of alerts from settings.
+ Live Monitoring of 6 Key Pollutants: track concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, nitrogen dioxide NO2, sulfur dioxide SO2, ozone (O3) and carbon monoxide CO. Shown into Air Quality Index.
+ Awareness for meaningful initiatives that can take part. We send notifications so you can support activities as World Lung Day, Unmask My City, and other more local ones such as planting trees near your city.
+ No ads freedom <3
+ Growing coverage: Growing number of air quality providers as partners. We believe in the democratization of the air quality data.
3 reasons NOT to download this app (because everyone else will tell you only why you should do it):
1) We do not have information for every place on Earth. There are even countries without Air Quality data. The problem is not in the app itself, sorry if we do not have info for your location.
2) The Air Quality info is NOT 100% right. Air quality measurement has a lot of imperfections, does not fully rely on a single app or sensor. There is NO BEST WAY, and there should be a constant trade-off between data quality and quantity and this is why we combine different air quality providers.
3) Do not expect to see miracles from the recommendations. Yet according to the health professionals we work with even the simplest steps if it is done at the right time and regularly, have a positive influence on your protection from air pollution.pp can work without it but with some limitations.
* ACCESS LOCATION: AirLief needs to know your location to return local air quality data. The app can work without it but with some limitations.
* PERSONALIZED ACCOUNT: AirLief uses an anonymous personalization tool to tailor the information you get to your profile. The app can work without it but you will not use all the perks.
What Users Say:
+”Like AirVisual but simpler”
+ “Really like that air pollution map. Simple.”
+ “Air monitoring is crucial for my asthma”
+ “I have COPD and need to check air quality index recently”
+ “Before I go cycling I check the air pollution map and choose if I need an air mask”
+ “We check regularly the recommendations to see if we have to use the air purifier in the kids’ room”
+ “Very good app, knowing the air matters ”
Added a simple home screen widget
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee