|App Name||Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions v11.1.556|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 890 )|
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition is the must-have item for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients’ or patients’ medications, this edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1,000 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs) that are listed alphabetically. Precautions and considerations sections are written with health professionals in mind to ensure that you have the most relevant and current content applicable to your field of practice.
* Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
* Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name(s), category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions (drug, herbal, and food), diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
* The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
* Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission’s most up-to-date “Do Not Use” list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
* Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
* Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
NEW! Look up words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder
* Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled.
* NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
* Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
* Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
* Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the ‘Favorites’ option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
* ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
* Learn a new word every day with our ‘Word of the day’ option
* Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get even more with PREMIUM:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list.
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• Faster app start up
• Offline mode feature
• New Help Center
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee