|App Name||ReSound Smart 3D v1.17.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3566 )|
The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• ReSound ONE™
• ReSound LiNX Quattro™
• ReSound LiNX 3D™
• ReSound ENZO 3D™
• ReSound ENZO Q™
• ReSound Key™
The ReSound Smart 3D app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local ReSound representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
ReSound Smart 3D mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the ReSound app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
Use the ReSound Smart 3D app to:
• Connect your ReSound ONE hearing aids to compatible Android devices for direct audio streaming
• Enjoy optimization anywhere with ReSound Assist: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired ReSound streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit www.resound.com/smart3Dapp or the support site www.resound.com/help/apps/smart-3d
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee