|App Name||Hue Switcher for Philips Hue Bridges v3.0.38|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Get it On|
Hue Switcher is a third party application designed to enable fun and advanced control of your Philips Hue Bridge Lighting System.
Note: Hue Switcher is currently only in English, additional languages are not yet supported. Hue Switcher is only certified to work on Philips Hue Bridges.
WARNING:Hue Switcher contains many dynamic lighting effects! Some Lavas* contain rapid bursts of light, please use at your own risk! See Disclaimer below.
Note: Hue Switcher is currently available in English only. Using a non-English device language or input may cause app instability and crashes. Additional languages will be added in the future! 🙂
Manage Light Groups:
• Lava Lamp: Choose from 40+ custom designed Lava Scenes or Music Effects or create your own!
• Auto Color Generator allows you to create and place a pattern of colors onto any size Light Group.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve and Rename Light Groups on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Lights can be assigned to more than one Light Group.
• Create trigger events using many different options for Hue accessories such as the Hue Tap, Dimmer Switch, and Motion Sensor.
• Create Scenes with unique settings for every Light in the specified Light Group.
• Save Scenes to sliding bars that can be assigned to different Rooms in your home.
• Scenes are automatically saved to your Philips Hue Bridge using the current Light settings – Hue Bridge snapshots exactly what your lights look like upon creation to retrieve later
• Set Transition Times (0.2 seconds – 60 minutes) to gradually fade lights on or off.
• Create Rooms to house different collections of scene sliders.
• Dimmer switches each control a unique Scene saved to your Philips Hue Bridge.
• NOTE: Hue Switcher Rooms are not related at all to the Philips Hue API Rooms. Rooms are stored locally in the app to lessen Light Group / Room confusion generated by the official application.
Scene Light Schedules:
• Create Light Schedules to trigger Scenes at certain times of the day, recurring on all or certain days of the week.
• Automate your Entry Way lights, Back Yard lights, Front Porch, Balcony, Aquarium, etc…
• Create a “Light Alarm Clock” by triggering a scene with a 5 minute Transition Time in the morning.
**** Developed for Second Gen. Hue Bridge, Version 1.14+****
This app has been optimized based on the Philips Hue API. We highly recommend that you keep your bridge up to date to enable the latest features and maintain compatibility.
Terms and Conditions:
And here: https://developers.meethue.com/content/edk-terms-use
You agree to these terms and conditions as well any terms and conditions outlined by Philips Hue when using this application.
*Using the fastest setting for certain Lavas can create rapid bursts of light. Strobe and Star Burst Lavas contain light bursts by default.
Fixed an issue with users not being able to find their Hue Bridges on their network
“Hey Google Open Hue Switcher” for fast access
Removed full screen pop-up ads
Added 70+ new Auto Color Generator default colors for user convenience, may cause a few duplicate palettes on some devices – these can be deleted
Auto Color Generator algorithm updated to spread colors across lights better
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee