|App Name||Paprika Recipe Manager 3 v3.2.6|
|Genre||Food & Drink, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 8371 )|
Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Sync with all your devices.
• Recipes – Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists – Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry – Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner – Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus – Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync – Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust – Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook – Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search – Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers – Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import – Import your recipes from other desktop and mobile apps.
• Share – Share recipes via email.
• Print – Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Bookmarklet – Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access – All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
All features are available in the free version of Paprika, except:
• You can only save up to 50 recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync is not available.
You can upgrade to the full version at any time (via in-app purchase) to unlock unlimited recipes and cloud syncing.
Paprika is also available for iOS, macOS, and Windows. (Please note that each version is sold separately.)
Improved performance when running on Chromebooks.
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee