|App Name||SBB Mobile v22.214.171.124.master|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.0 ( 26428 )|
On the go with SBB Mobile – it’s easier and more efficient.
With over three million users, SBB Mobile is the most popular public transport app in Switzerland. The app offers you simple and personalised timetable enquiries. You can buy tickets and Day Passes for national long-distance services or for any regional fare network in Switzerland with just two clicks. Your travelcards can also be loaded really easily onto your SwissPass and then shown to the ticket inspector for added convenience.
What’s more, SBB Mobile keeps you updated throughout your journey with real-time information about delays and transfer times. The app also brings you exclusive ticket offers such as the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets.
Your benefits with SBB Mobile:
Touch timetable – the most personal type of timetable enquiry.
• Simply swipe to connect your departure and arrival points on the touch timetable for the timetable enquiry you need.
• You can store the destinations you use most often in a tile with personal images to create your very own touch timetable.
Buy tickets more easily and efficiently.
• Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two clicks.
• Enjoy travel at particularly low prices with supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes.
• Your travelcards on your SwissPass have been applied.
• Save your friends, partner or entire family as accompanying passengers in the app itself for when you buy tickets.
• Pay for your tickets by:
• Monthly invoice
• PostFinance Card
• Credit card
EasyRide – SBB automatic ticketing.
• Check in, hop on and set off.
• EasyRide will charge you for the correct ticket based on the route you have travelled.
Your digital travel companion that also helps with transfers.
• When you buy a ticket, the relevant journey will be saved on the homepage.
• Even if you aren’t buying a ticket, you can save a journey manually to get notifications.
• During your journey, you will be updated with information about delays and transfer times.
SwissPass Mobile: display your public transport travelcards digitally.
• Then simply show any of your public transport travelcards on your SwissPass.
• When it comes to ticket inspection, just open SBB Mobile and show the SwissPass Mobile screen to the ticket inspector.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Data security and authorisations.
What permissions does SBB Mobile need and why?
For connections from your current location, the GPS function must be activated so that SBB Mobile can find the nearest stop. This also applies if you want to have the nearest stop displayed in the timetable.
Calendar and e-mail:
You can save connections in your own calendar and send them by e-mail (to friends, an external calendar). SBB Mobile requires read and write permissions to be able to import your desired connection into the calendar.
Access to the camera:
In order to take photos for the personalised touch timetable in SBB Mobile itself, the app requires access to your camera. You will be asked for permission under the menu item “hardware controls Android camera”.
SBB Mobile requires Internet access to timetable information and Ticket Shop data so that the app can answer your enquiries.
To support offline functions, e.g. station/stop list, connections (route info) and ticket purchasing, SBB Mobile requires access to your device’s memory (saving app-specific settings).
• General bug fixes
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee