|App Name||Anatomy 3D Atlas v3.0.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.6 ( 10811 )|
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents.
The complete Skeletal System and a few other contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly.
“Anatomy 3D Atlas” allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way.
Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle.
The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution.
The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs.
“Anatomy – 3D Atlas” is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy.
This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books.
ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Musculoskeletal system
• Cardiovascular system
• Nervous system
• Respiratory System
• Digestive System
• Urogenital system (male and female)
• Endocrine system
• Lymphatic system
• Eye and ear system
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Rotate and zoom each model in 3D space
• Option to hide or isolate single or multiple selected models
• Filter to hide or display each system
• Search function to easily find every anatomical part
• Bookmark function to save custom views
• Smart rotation which moves the center of rotation automatically
• Transparency function
• Visualization of muscles through levels of layers from the superficial ones down to the deepest ones
• By selecting a model or a pin, the related anatomical term shows up
• Description of the muscles: origin, insertion, innervation and action
• Show/Hide UI interface (very useful with small screens)
• The anatomical terms and the user interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The anatomical terms can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
• Android 7.0 or later, devices with at least 3GB of RAM
• Minor bugs fix
• Various enhancements
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee