|App Name||Citrix Workspace v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 56948 )|
The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience – a secure, contextual, and unified workspace – on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your mobile and virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services.
Using your mobile and virtualized applications, files and desktops is faster and easier than ever. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your files, apps, desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one from a unified view
• Provide single sign on capabilities with Citrix SecureHub and Citrix Files.
Location and Sensor Virtual Channel:
This virtual channel allows Workspace to redirect sensor information to applications running on server. For example, applications can use accelerometer data to drive 3D-modelling application, use ambient light level to control the brightness of the screen, use location data to alter behavior of application, and so on.
Support for Citrix Ready workspace hub:
Built on the Raspberry Pi 3 platform, the Citrix Ready workspace hub provides a secure connection to authorized apps and data. Citrix Workspace app for Android supports user authentication to Citrix Ready workspace hubs as an experimental feature. This allows authenticated users to cast their sessions to a hub. The feature is disabled by default.
Note: Location permission is required for the Citrix Ready workspace hub experimental feature. You can deny this permission if there are no workspace hubs present.
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Citrx Workspace app and request a demo account by “Try the demo” in Citrix Workspace app.
For more information about Citrix Workspace app, visit the product documentation https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android.html
– In earlier releases, session launches were unsuccessful when EDT (Enlightened Data Transport) connections couldn’t be established between Citrix Gateway and the VDA. Starting with this release, unsuccessful EDT connection attempts now fall back to TCP (Transmission Control Protocol). For more information please visit https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android/whats-new.html
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee