|App Name||Go Free v2.23|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 273 )|
★ Top Developer (awarded 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015) ★
Google Play’s strongest Go/Baduk program! To coincide with the AlphaGo – Sedol match, AI Factory has released a substantially updated product. This new version has been 3 years in preparation and improves the top play strength by 10 grades from 8 kyu to 3 dan. This is based on the new Aya program, which was the winner of the KGS World Computer Go Championship November 2014 and EGC Computer Go Tournament 2015. It is consequently a substantially bigger program, but offers much more.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game. This product will allow you to learn and master this game!
– Full 9×9, 13×13 games (19×19 limited to 180 moves. Paid version allows whole game)
– 10 Difficulty levels from 18 Kyu to 3 Dan
– Aya Go Engine (International Gold Medallist)
– 2 Player Hotseat
– Go Rules, Handicaps. Chinese and Japanese rules supported.
– Hints at 1 Dan level to help you develop.
– Help includes a walk-through and links to teaching resources.
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
Minor UI changes
Copyright© 2021 Sabaiydee